The Works of Hart Crane
- White Buildings (poetry), fwd. by Allen Tate, Boni & Liveright, 1926, reprinted, Liveright, 1972.
- The Bridge (poetry), Black Sun Press, 1930, Liveright, 1930, reprinted, 1970.
- The Collected Poems of Hart Crane, ed. Waldo Frank, Liveright, 1933.
- Voyages: Six Poems From White Buildings, illus. Leonard Baskin, Museum of Modern Art, 1957.
- The Complete Poems and Selected Letters and Prose of Hart Crane, ed. Brom Weber, Doubleday/Anchor, 1966, Liveright, 2000.
- Twenty-one Letters From Hart Crane to George Bryan, ed. Joseph Katz, Hugh C. Atkinson, and Richard A. Ploch, Ohio State University Press, 1968.
- Robber Rocks: Letters and Memories of Hart Crane, 1923-1932, ed. Susan Jenkins Brown, Wesleyan University Press, 1969.
- Ten Unpublished Poems, Gotham Book Mart, 1972.
- The Letters of Hart Crane and His Family, ed. Thomas S. W. Lewis, Columbia University Press, 1974.
- Hart Crane and Yvor Winters: Their Literary Correspondence, ed. Thomas Parkinson, University of California Press, 1978.
- The Poems of Hart Crane, ed. Marc Simon, Liveright, 1986.
- O My Land, My Friends: The Selected Letters of Hart Crane, Four Walls Eight Windows, 1997.
- Clive Fisher’s Hart Crane: A Life, Yale University Press, 2002.
Hart Crane’s work can be found in numerous anthologies, including The New Pocket Anthology of American Verse and The Norton Anthology of Modern Poetry.
He also contributed to periodicals, including Bruno’s Weekly, The Little Review, Modern School, Modernist, The Pagan, and S4N.