The Works of Julie Salamon
- White Lies (novel), Hill and Co., 1987.
- The Devil’s Candy: The Bonfire of the Vanities Goes to Hollywood, Houghton Mifflin, 1991.
- The Net of Dreams: A Family’s Search for a Rightful Place (memoir), Random House, 1996.
- The Christmas Tree (novel), Random House, 1996.
- Facing the Wind: A True Story of Tragedy and Reconciliation, Random House, 2001.
- Rambam’s Ladder: A Meditation on Generosity and Why It Is Necessary to Give, Workman Publishing, 2003.
Contributor of articles and book reviews to periodicals, including New Yorker, New Republic, Vanity Fair, Vogue, and Moviegoer.
Media Adaptations: Works adapted for audio include Facing the Wind: A True Story of Tragedy and Reconciliation (seven cassettes; unabridged), read by Sandra Burr, Brilliance Audio, 2001.