The Works of Mark Winegardner
- Elvis Presley Boulevard: From Sea to Shining Sea, Almost (nonfiction), Atlantic Monthly Press, 1988.
- Prophet of the Sandlots: Journeys with a Major League Scout, Atlantic Monthly Press, 1990.
- (With Steve Fireovid) The 26th Man: One Minor Leaguer’s Pursuit of a Dream, Macmillan, 1991.
- The Veracruz Blues (novel), Viking, 1996.
- (Editor) We are What We Ate: 24 Memories of Food, Harcourt, 1998.
- Crooked River Burning, Harcourt, 2001.
- The Godfather Returns (sequel to Mario Puzo’s novels), Random House, 2004.
Contributor to magazines, including Playgirl, Family Circle, Gargoyle, and Phoebe: The George Mason Review.